7 Reasons Why Tide Risers Facilitators are Superheroes
Tide Risers Facilitators are entrepreneurial superstars, dynamic leadership coaches, cheerleaders for women, and visionary thinkers. Many of you have heard me extol the virtues of the Tide Risers Facilitators who lead our cohorts, but I'd like to dive a bit deeper into the seven reasons I think they are especially notable women.
1. They are so dedicated to building community for women that they have made a decision to turn over a major portion of their lives to the cause.
2. They enable personal growth by setting the stage, fostering community, and identifying opportunities for Tide Risers to become “unstuck” professionally and personally.
3. They ensure the well-being and comfort of their members while pushing them to grow by stepping outside of their comfort levels.
4. They are hyper organized project managers AND creative thinkers (and believe me when I tell you that combination is not easy to find!).
5. They are easily approachable AND tremendous role models at the same time.
6. They are able to juggle the day-to-day operations of running a Tide Risers cohort along with other ventures AND be accessible to their members.
7. They are some of the most impressive, intelligent, activated role models I have ever met.
When reading this description, does it sound like someone you'd like to have in your life? I certainly hope so. Reach out to us if you'd like to talk about becoming a member of Tide Risers so that you can benefit from an alliance with one of these superheroes.
The mission of Tide Risers is to support and advance the women within our community. Do your part today by nominating a woman in your life who should be a Tide Riser.